Last Updated: April 4, 2019
Personal Information Collected
“Personal Information” includes both Device Information and Personal Information you have given us.
We collect Personal Information from you through forms, the pages you visit on our website, and emails we send that you read and may click upon. This information may include and is not limited to:
- Email Address
- Location Data
The Device Information that we collect allows us to screen for potential risk and fraud (specifically we track your IP address), and less specifically to improve and optimize our Site (for example, we view analytics regarding how long you visit our site, and what pages you see, and to determine the success of our advertising). We use analytics to record information about our website and communications. These help us understand their success as well.
Data you provide with consent is held until you withdraw that consent. Data about how you engage with us, such as reading emails and browsing web pages may be held for up to seven years from the last time you engage with us.
How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Used
- Personalizing our communication to you
- Responding to your inquiries and requests
- Processing orders and accounts
- Providing you with information about our company and our products
- Distributing more catered content to you based on your preferences
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We do not sell or distribute your information to others for any third-party marketing services; however, we may share your identifying information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
LINKEDIN – https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences?lang=en
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info .
We use consent and legitimate interest as the GDPR basis to store and process your data. The lawful bases are (a) the performance of a contract with you and (b) it is necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products and services, to develop them and grow our business). Legitimate interests include:
- Responding to inquiries you make whether by phone, email, website form, or any other medium.
- Catering information based on your history with us, such as content you show interest in.
- Delivering electronic information you have requested, such as our e-newsletter.
- We will not sell, barter, give freely or rent your data. We may use third party suppliers to help us process your data but only for the purposes identified in this policy.
- Our website and communications may include links to third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any third party to whom we link.
Your rights include:
- Request the personal data we hold about you.
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we have misused your data
- Withdraw consent at any time
- International information transfers
We use trusted companies to process data outside in the United States. We keep shared data to the minimum necessary, review the privacy policies of those companies and only work with companies we trust to keep your data safe.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any questions about our practices or would like to withdraw consent, please contact:
Rumpf Computer Solutions, Inc
7430 W. Central Ave
Toledo, OH 43617